Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grandpa's Pj's


Gram thought grandpa's tie dyed shirt and flannel boxers was a funny pj pick for Grandpa. I agree since it was a little more colorful than we're used to- although he is a very chipper guy. (note to self: expand vocab so better words can be used other than chipper)

I need to get running for the day. We were supposed to get 150 chicks in today, but the hatchery changed the date. Now they are coming on the same day I am getting another order of 125. More chicks than I want to handle in a day. I want to make sure that I get the brooder fully prepped and start hardening off the chick s I currently have so both brooders are available. Then I have to run down to Lamey's for the fresh pork. OH! Sent two large sows. If anyone wants fresh pork chops, uncured hams, etc let us know.
Zac

so much depends upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens
-wcw

2 comments:

  1. Does your poor Grandfather know you posted this pic?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at the house when Grandpa (my Dad) found out he was posted on Zac's blog . . . a friend of Zac's or someone purchasing some farm grown products said to my Dad, "Oh you're the guy on Zac's blog in his boxers." . . .

    ReplyDelete