Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Piglets and Dragon Head Fish

I am the proud daddy of 9 piglets! Not really, but I did AI the mum, and was proud to see a healthy litter. They are my grandmother's pigs. She is quite happy with them. They look cute. I have dibs out of each litter. We have really good sow lines, and I want to keep the best to carry on.

I got one hour of work in on the house today. I spent most of that trying to find the two foot square- finally I took every tool out of my equipment trailer, reorganized it. I think it was misplaced when we were all working on the house last time. I haven't had any other projects so that is all I can think of. Anyways, moved the boom, and Friday finishing that wall.

Went to Boston for a day trip over the weekend. Best friend N and his gf hung out with me for the day. We walked everywhere. We had a blast. I bought some dragon head fish for us to try. I opened the pack in their car- and it smelled to the high heavens. No one tried it. I brought it to work today and J. took it. She said she loved it. I tried a piece. It smells odd, but is crunchy and flavorful. We demonize foods to quickly if they don't fit into our cultural norms.

No comments:

Post a Comment