Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sill


Sasha enjoying our lunch. He is now my kitty. I have yet to tell Marianne that, but I think she'll understand. We've shared enough lunches that we can be pretty good amigos now. Although the little bastard made me lose my balance as I was walking across the sill today. That is ok- I (accidently) allowed his bird of a lunch to escape.

Jack helping last week finish up the basement. Thanks Jack!!

This week. Since D and I were rained out Saturday I have been working to get the house going this week on my own. I built haphazard staging to hold the 2x's up as I built the supporting timber in place. I finished it in two half days before work. Then have been on the sill before work.

Prettier picture of house to come. Small, but shall be lovely. Night

No comments:

Post a Comment